Panoye - terms of service
- Panoye is a website intended for the presentation of panoramic photographs. A panoramic photograph is any photograph covering over 120° horizontally.
- By registering on Panoye you agree to all the terms and conditions of this document.
- Registration to Panoye is free. Every user may have only one user account within which all available options may be used. Every user is provided with a page containing a list of his panoramas, a short text and a link to his personal website.
- Every user is allowed to upload the maximum of 4 panoramic photographs per day.
- Photographs have to be panoramic and not contain offensive contents. Every photograph may be uploaded only once.
- The site administrators may remove photographs they find inappropriate, according to the criteria set in this document.
- The site administrators may erase unwarranted advertisement comments («spam»).
- The webmaster is obliged to respect the copyrights of contributing photographers. Every page featuring a photograph is going to contain a link to the photographer's Panoye site.
- Any user not upholding the terms and conditions of this document may be denied access to Panoye by the administrators.
Using Panoye.com contents
- Widgets (html which can be copied to other web pages) may be used without asking for permission only for noncommercial websites.
- In case you would like to use Panoye contents on commercial websites, you are obliged to contact the owner of the photograph and the Panoye webmaster for permission.
- In case you are using widgets, you must not, under any circumstances, remove the links to the users' websites and the links to other panoramas at Panoye.
- Texts such as photograph descriptions, comments, forum contents are the intellectual property of their respective authors. If you would like to use them, you have to contact their authors.
- Texts which are property of the webmaster (e. g. blog contents) may be used, provided you include the name of the text author and the link to Panoye.