2008-06-10

Flickr revisited

I wrote that the import of panoramas from flickr don't work for users without PRO accounts ("PRO" on flickr, not panoye :). At first I thought not to continue the development of that feature, but Padalofilo suggested to let users upload their panoramas even if they aren't PRO users.

OK, I did it and it works. Even for ordinary users. But if you are not a flickr-PRO user - you will not be able to upload the original-size images. For example, I (with my non-PRO flickr account) uploaded a 5000pixels wide image on flickr. But, when importing to panoye - I was able to upload only a 1024x254 version of the image:



This new feature will be online tomorrow is online now... Hope all you Panoye/flickr users like it!

1 comment:

  1. I'll wait for that feature: since I own a pro flickr account hope works fine.

    ReplyDelete