2011-01-15

Panoye in 2011

Happy new 2011 to all panoyers! And -- thank you all for using panoye!

If you look at the best of 2010 -- it seems it was a year marked with Bermudez's panoramic photos. Congratulations to Bermudez. But congratulations also to Yonatan4 for his second place and htimsnivek for his ninth place. 

For me, 2010 was the year when my daughter celebrated her first birthday. So, I must admit, panoye was not on the top of my priorities. To be a developer isn't easy, but to be a parent is much harder :)

Anyway, there are big plans for 2011:
  • Facebook and twitter signon (no need to memorize your passwords!)
  • Facebook app for panoye (browse panoramas directly in Facebook)
  • New design
  • Cubic panoramas (not only equirectangular)
  • ...
Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much! I also have been father of a child last year. Now he has 6 months. I'll upload some scenarios where it appears. Greetings from Gran Canaria. And to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete