The framework consists of PHP scripts and classes which are not specific to Panoye and can be used for any PHP5 powered site.
The most important technical details od panoye-f framework are:
- Small and lightweight,
- It has its own ORM (Object Relation Mapping) classes,
- Code creation (ORM and CRUD) from database tables,
- Filesystem (gzipped) caching for pages,
- Automatic class loading (no need to import, require or require_once),
- Unit testing,
- Lots of utility classes (Strings, RSSBuilder, SitemapBuilder, HtmlLexer, ...),
- Sql, DbIterator and AppObject, Date and Timestamp classes fordatabase programming and ORM,
- Automatic creation of search engine friendly links for objects in database.